- Started making wood clubs from blocks in 1972.
- Twice named International Clubmaker of the Year (PCS, GCA).
- Learned from Irv Schloss PGA (and many other professionals)
- One of original founders of PCS (former president and member of the board for over 7 years).
- Retail business established in 1992 (2500sq/ft space with Flightscope on premises).
- Once traveled 15 states searching for golf club fitting/making info.
- Has built/repaired golf clubs belonging to former US Presidents, Senators, Congressman, Country Music Starts, NBA/NFL Players and Tour Professionals (Among them, the winners of 3 Major Championships!).
- Taught Indiana PGA continuing education and advanced clubfitting and clubmaking courses.
- Designed and built Putters and woods from blocks of metal and persimmon
Received 3 patents on Putters in the 1990’s